Sunday, April 24, 2016

More Progress On New Straight Midrange Horn Pair Construction

I cut two smaller square flanges for the smaller end of the horns.  The square hole in each flange is too small to be cut out with the table saw so I used a scroll saw with the shoe set to an angle to match the flare angle.  I made the square hole a little smaller than it needs to be so I can fair it to the horn sides after they are in.


New Straight Midrange Horn With Small Flange
New Straight Midrange Horn With Small Flange


New Straight Midrange Horn With Small Flange
New Straight Midrange Horn With Small Flange
I am playing some music here through the original Sound Transformer Horn Stereo Pair and have to turn the volume way down because I am standing right in front of the horn while attaching the small flange.

No comments:

Post a Comment